Compliance and Safety Officer
Are you an experienced Compliance and Safety Officer looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Compliance and Safety Officer to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Compliance and Safety Officer will involve:
- Establish and maintain an audit plan that satisfactorily covers all regulatory requirements, detail all activities performed and sub-contracted organisations at all locations
- Includes contracted suppliers, support audits and contains sufficient information to determine the scope of audit and resource requirements
- Perform audits commensurate with the audit plan, ensuring that sufficient objective evidence is documented to demonstrate the scope and depth of audit
- Ensure that any compliance findings are raised against specific requirements and structured to ensure holistic business benefit
- Assist the Director of Compliance and Safety with the development and management of Compliance and Safety documentation
- Assist with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company and to customers, through the promulgation of appropriate media
In order to be successful in this role the Compliance and Safety Officer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to A level or equivalent, preferably in an Engineering or Safety-related discipline; or Part-66 aircraft maintenance licence; or ISO 9001/2015 Lead Auditor
- 2-years working in an aircraft maintenance or airline environment; or 2-years working in a compliance or safety environment
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12873
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 03/05/2022