Aviation Maintenance Controller/Fleet Planner
Are you an experienced Aviation Maintenance Controller/Fleet Planner looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading Engineering Services Organisation based in Derby, looking to recruit an Aviation Maintenance Controller/Fleet Planner to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Derby with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Fleet Planning Manager, the Aviation Maintenance Controller/Fleet Planner will be responsible for creating and delivering global operational fleet plans for given products to ensure operational and contractual spare engine levels are maintained in customer fleets.
The responsibilities of the Aviation Maintenance Controller/Fleet Planner will involve:
- Optimise fleet and customer maintenance plans using intelligent planning techniques to maximise fleet health and spare engine availability
- Ensure appropriate legislative and company procedures are adhered to remain compliant
- Understand the impact of opportunities and hazards to the plan to inform and guide the business’ necessary actions
- Identify and recommend operational performance improvements
- Identify, coordinate and manage Fleet and Customer operational risks
- Ownership and management of engine removal plans for allocated products
- Ensure integration with the supply planning team to balance load and capacity plan
- To develop and enhance processes and procedures
- Governance of fleet planning executive data
- Support global fleet health governance
- Reporting and maintenance of executive fleet planning inputs and assumptions
The successful Aviation Maintenance Controller/Fleet Planner will have the following attributes:
- Operational Planning and Control experience with ideally a recent background in Aviation Maintenance Control
- Broad knowledge within an aviation environment and aftermarket business
- Understanding of engine removals and aircraft maintenance
- Good understanding of maintenance schedules
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, PowerBI and Maximo suites would be beneficial
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12851
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 25/04/2022