Compliance Verification Engineer (Structures)
Are you an experienced Compliance Verification Engineer (Structures) looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Birmingham and Manchester, looking to recruit a Compliance Verification Engineer (Structures) to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position on a hybrid working from home scheme with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Head of Design and Head of the Office of Airworthiness, the Compliance Verification Engineer (Structures) will be responsible for gaining the CAA P21-J Design Organisation Approval and deliver dual release certification on aircraft repairs and modifications.
The responsibilities of the Compliance Verification Engineer (Structures) will involve:
- Compliance Verification Engineer for structural repair and modification under P21-J DOA
- Design Engineer for interior/cabin repair and modification under P21-J DOA
- Design Engineer for structures repairs and modifications under FAA FAR 43 appx. A/DER
- Design and contribute to long term modification programs and potential STC projects
- Undertake projects assigned to by the Head of Design & Head of the Office of Airworthiness
- Perform technical services support to STS Aviation Services Base, Line and AOG Maintenance operations
- Liaise between STS Aviation Services and aircraft manufacturers such as The Boeing Company, Airbus etc
- Technical liaison between services in the UK and USA
In order to be successful in this role the Compliance Verification Engineer (Structures) will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience being a nominated CVE within an EASA or CAA P21-J DOA environment
- General knowledge of the relevant Part-21 requirements
- Thorough knowledge of the airworthiness requirements applicable to their scope of authorisation
- Demonstrates a satisfactory level of technical knowledge relevant to their scope of authorisation
- Detailed working knowledge of the Part 21-J regulation
- Demonstrable experience as a structures design engineer
- Experiences working with Auto-CAD & Solid Works
- Willing to travel globally as required
- The role will require the individual to obtain airside passes for various airports, as well as completing full security vetting
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12842
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 21/04/2022