Supportability Engineer (LSA)
Are you an experienced Supportability Engineer (LSA) looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading Aviation Organisation who are looking to add an experienced Supportability Engineer (LSA) to their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position working from home with occasional visits to Yeovil with an immediate start date.
The role of Supportability Engineer (LSA) will involve:
- Aid the creation of verified and quality assured data and Technical Publications across projects in order to optimise customer maintenance operations and support departmental KPI’s at minimal cost
- To perform specialist data creation/population of the ILS tools and data sets for the creation and delivery of technical data to customers
- Provide specialist knowledge for mentoring team members in order to achieve the aims of the Company and Department Mission and Quality Policies and any strategies relating specifically to Customer Support and the ILS/LSA strategy
- To maintain records of work completed and communicate status for internal and external reporting
- Provide core specialist knowledge on the requirements for Logistic Support Analysis/Initial Provisioning and Technical Publications ensuring company requirements and standards are maintained
- Drive the business with the significant level of specialised skills to ensure all work entering and leaving the department from an ILS perspective is planned and clearly identified prior to launch, and that the work has been completed to a satisfactory level in accordance with the departmental procedures and requirements
- Direct Supportability Engineering activities, to ensure new designs and support philosophies meet the requirements of all stakeholders
The successful Supportability Engineer (LSA) will have the following attributes:
- Aircraft engineering, in particular current platforms in production and in service
- Good knowledge of air publication specifications e.g. ASD Spec 1000D, MilSpec1388 and 00-60 LSAR, DADS, DAvP 70/77, ATA02/90, ATA100, etc
- An understanding of how the LSAR database tables inter relate and the cross population of the DED’s within the relevant database tables. Ideally in an aerospace environment
- Initial provisioning knowledge and specifications S2000M
- An understanding of the Level of Repair Analysis process and tools
- Have the ability to interpret engineering drawings and use Dassault Enovia
- Broad knowledge of airworthiness and flight safety requirements
- Good communication and data presentation skills
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to a high level of applications we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12818
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 12/04/2022