Quality Engineer (Manufacturing)
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer (Manufacturing) looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading Engineering Services Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Quality Engineer (Manufacturing) to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer (Manufacturing) will be responsible for assisting with quality issues and with assurance of the Quality system in a manufacturing environment. This will be in accordance with requirements set by regulatory bodies and to maintain compliance of approvals held by the company.
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer (Manufacturing) will involve:
- Assisting in all matters pertaining to the work of the Quality Department
- Assist in making provision for training of Quality staff
- Keeping the manuals, expositions and other systems documents up to
- date on the server
- Conducting audits and management of the audit schedule
- Liaising with production personnel with regards to technical queries and On Time Delivery data
- Liaising with customer over quality and technical queries
- Liaising with auditors over quality auditing of the facilities and systems with reference to existing approvals
- Constantly monitor existing systems and instigate changes and/or originate new systems
- Assisting with the control of sub-contractor/supplier records and ratings
- Monitoring the scrap note system and assist in the issue of reports
- Collating information required for Management Review
- Controlling of stamps, stamp register and training records
- Conducting investigations and preparing reports on quality, engineering and manufacturing issues using
- Carry out root cause analysis and with productions assistance put in place the required corrective action
- Managing and investigating Non-Conformities
- Key Performance Indicator, Delivery Schedule Adherence and On Time Delivery data management
The successful Quality Engineer (Manufacturing) will have the following attributes:
- Good knowledge of AS9100/ISO 9001 and EASA Part 21G
- Use of PC and related programmes
- Use of printing/copying facilities
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12756
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 31/03/2022