Are you an experienced Chief Inspector looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading Engineering Services Organisation based in Bishop Stortford, looking to recruit a Chief Inspector to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Bishop Stortford with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Group Quality Director, the Chief Inspector will be responsible for managing and controlling the Inspection Department.
The responsibilities of the Chief Inspector will involve:
- Supervising and assisting the Inspection team
- Ensuring compliance with inspection procedures
- Producing inspection reports and FAIRs
- Controlling of non-conformities and MRB activities
- Handling complaints and taking preventive action
- Continuously monitoring and reviewing the contents of the Quarantine Stores
- Keeping relevant records up to date
- Providing training to staff as required
- Liaising with relevant internal/external customers
- Liaising with auditors over auditing of the facilities
- Continually seeking to improve inspection activities
- Signing of C of C’s and EASA Form 1’s
The successful Chief Inspector will have the following attributes:
- Previous technical experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques
- Use of PC and related programmes
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12711
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 17/03/2022