Are you an experienced Cabin Technician looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading Engineering Services Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Cabin Technician to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
The Cabin Technician will be responsible for assisting the Licensed Engineers in conducting the work as requested. They may also be required to take control of zone conducting labour and liaising with licensed engineer.
The responsibilities of the Cabin Technician will involve:
- Carrying out cabin defect rectification as directed by the supervisors and licensed engineers
- Carrying out removal/refit/repair of cabin furnishings
- Carrying out cabin modifications
- Carrying out the recovering of interior panels, installation/manufacture of floor linings and polishing of interiors
- Ensuring all furnishings are sufficiently protected during maintenance
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring good house-keeping within the workshop/hangar environment
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant company and health and safety procedures
- Ensuring specific tools and workshop equipment are maintained and available reporting any findings to supervisor
- Communicating progress on a daily basis with supervisors and licensed engineers
- Accepts to travel whenever necessary for training or to support customers/ maintenance projects
The successful Cabin Technician will have the following attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Computer literate with experience in ERP software and Microsoft office
- Trimming/ upholstery background is preferred but not essential
- Full clean UK driving license
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12709
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 17/03/2022
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Stansted
Job Industry: Cabin Technician
Job Skill: Cabin, Cabin Technician