Technical Services Engineer
Are you an experienced Technical Services Engineer looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading Engineering Services Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Technical Services Engineer to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the Technical Services Engineer will be responsible for assuring that the MRO performs maintenance in accordance with the relevant Regulations and ensuring complete compliance with the procedures required to ensure safe operational practices of this approved facility.
The responsibilities of the Technical Services Engineer will involve:
- Manages complex aircraft maintenance and modification projects to protect the critical path
- Communicates with customers at a professional level in relation to maintenance input planning
- Produces work packages in line with the customers’ requirements
- Communicates with approved third-party vendors for the arrangement of services
- Coordinates Part-21 Design Organisations to engineer and support customer requests for aircraft modification, ensuring documentation meets the requirements of EASA/Foreign NAA to allow implementation under company approvals
- Performs pre-input review meeting with customer to discuss incoming defects and customer specific requirements
- Coordinates acceptance of aircraft into maintenance
- Identifies and proactively resolves critical path issues which could affect the aircraft input schedule
- Provide customers with updates on the project progress on a daily basis during aircraft maintenance
- Instructs the shipping agent with aircraft Import and Export procedure for base maintenance projects in accordance with procedure
- Reviews and completes the aircraft library
- Provide assistance to the Document Control with review of completed paperwork and rectification of issues arising
- Generates documentation and supports certifying staff through the return to service stage of aircraft maintenance input
The successful Technical Services Engineer will have the following attributes:
- Technical university degree preferred (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience of project management within an engineering environment
- Experience in aviation maintenance, operations, CAMO or manufacturing
- Strong PC user skills (Excel, Word, MS Project)
- Experienced in the usage of Wings ERP or equivalent
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12597
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 21/02/2022