A Licensed Engineer
Are you an experienced A Licensed Engineer looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Manchester, looking to recruit an A Licensed Engineer with Line Maintenance experience to join their expanding team.
This is an 8 Month Fixed Term Contract based at their Line Maintenance Station in Manchester with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the A Licensed Engineer will involve:
- To carry out certification of work carried out in accordance with the scope and privileges of the authorisation held
- Supervise staff, in conjunction with a leading mechanic, allocated to the aircraft or zone that the Certifying engineer is accountable for
- Ensure that any significant findings that could affect the aircraft delivery are reported to the shift manager as soon as possible
- Ensure that work is carried out in the most efficient manner to ensure the aircraft turnaround times are met
- To ensure continuity of work by completing the handover log and being available to give a handover at the shift change
- Ensure spares are identified and provisioned in the most time efficient manner so as to avoid any delays in rectification
- Ensure the bay production boards are updated on a regular basis reflecting aircraft progress, critical items, time line and personnel
- Maintain an awareness of Human Factors and ensure Health and Safety standards are of the highest possible and in line with the Company Safety Manual
In order to be successful in this role the A Licensed Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Hold a current UK CAA or EASA A Licence
- Have working experience on the Airbus A320 aircraft type
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12523
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 04/02/2022