B2 Licensed Engineer (S61)
Are you an experienced B2 Licensed Engineer (S61) looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO based in the Falklands, looking to recruit a B2 Licensed Engineer (S61) to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in the Falklands with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the B2 Licensed Engineer (S61) will involve:
- Carry out both line and/or base maintenance complying with the requirements as described in the regulations
- Complete both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, defect diagnosis and rectification, embodiment of notifications, service bulletins and other mandatory or non-mandatory maintenance
- Ensure that all maintenance tasks carried out to helicopters meet the standard of the EASA instructions
- Ensure that all maintenance is completed within the appropriate time scales to ensure provision of serviceable aircraft to meet the operational need
- Inform and update the Chief Engineer on the maintenance situation
In order to be successful in this role the B2 Licensed Engineer (S61) will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Hold a CAA/EASA Part 66 B2 License
- Type Rated on S61
- Willingness to undertake training and development opportunities
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12459
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 21/01/2022