Are you an experienced Planning Engineer looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Planning Engineer.
This is a 6 month contract with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Planning Engineer will be responsible for generating and controlling aircraft maintenance work packages ensuring regulatory compliance at all times throughout.
The responsibilities of the Planning Engineer will involve:
- Generate and issue comprehensive maintenance packages of work for production staff in accordance with the relevant regulatory airworthiness requirements and departmental procedures
- Create and maintain master work cards/databases where required for specific projects, identify sub-contract requirements, spares and tooling
- Liaise with internal departments and external customers as deemed necessary to provide clear and concise work instructions
- Assist the Planning Manager with the daily operation of the planning department and supporting the day-to-day production operation
- Liaise with Safety and Compliance to ensure compliance with procedures and audits
- Assisting with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company
In order to be successful in this role the Planning Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience of work related production, modification and maintenance type work
- 2 years working in aircraft maintenance, production planning or airline environment
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar
- Experience in MRO IT software such as AMOS, OASES and Rusada would be an advantage but not essential
- Technical experience in aviation and able to demonstrate knowledge of airworthiness regulation
- Have a working knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Planning
- High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite
- Full right to work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12413
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP