B2 Licensed Engineer (A320)
Are you an experienced B2 Licensed Engineer (A320) looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Luton, looking to recruit a B2 Licensed Engineer (A320) with Line Maintenance experience to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in their Line Maintenance Station at Luton with an immediate start date.
In order to be successful in this role the B2 Licensed Engineer (A320) will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Hold a current UK CAA or EASA Part 66 B2 Licence
- Type rated and recent on the A320 essential
- A320 NEO with PW1100G would be an advantage
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12369
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 04/01/2022