Line Station Manager
JMC are working with a leading Engineering Services Organisation based in Farnborough, looking to recruit a Line Station Manager to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Farnborough with an immediate start date.
The Line Station Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of both the Farnborough and Oxford line stations. They will ensure that all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance events are completed for aircraft under ITJC Part 145 control and that all maintenance tasks carried out meet regulatory and company standards.
The Line Station Manager will also ensure the line stations under their control meet regulatory and company standards as set out within the company MOE. They will act as the face of the company in respect to the aircraft owner and/or representative, and endeavour to positively satisfy the customer to the best of their capabilities.
The responsibilities of the Line Station Manager will involve:
- Ensuring operational effectiveness, control of resource and maintenance planning
- Ensuring the Part-CAMO is duly supported to fulfil the regulatory requirements, Work Orders are issued and Work Packs returned for permanent records within the regulatory time constraints
- Coordinating all AOG/unscheduled maintenance actions, providing recommendations to the maintenance personnel, in order to utilise allocated downtime in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensuring that crew members are provided with all the required support concerning maintenance related issues, to guarantee the safety and reliability of the aircraft
- Communicating the progress of inputs/projects on a daily basis by using any necessary acceptable means to the customer and the CAMO
- Ensuring that all work undertaken as instructed remains within the capabilities of Inflite MOE and subject aircrafts associated state of registry
- Solely responsible for the ownership, equipping, storage, stock control and replenishment of aircraft components and consumable materials and that all quality procedures as defined within the company MOE are met
- Compliance with company Procedures and in particular Health, Technical, Quality and Safety policies
- Ensuring compliance with the company Safety system in respect of actively advocating, promoting and implementing safety policy
The successful Line Station Manager will have the following attributes:
- B1 or B2 licence holder Essential
- Global BD700 and/or Challenger 604/605 type rating and/or Embraer 135/145 Essential
- Strong Business Jet Maintenance and Engineering Management process knowledge of Line/Base Engineering and quality
- Proven ability to provide effective management of resources
- To have a relevant engineering degree and/or aircraft maintenance work experience
- To be responsible for the technical administration of client aircraft, as per the competent NAA regulation
- Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standards
- Valid Part 66 Licence and Part 145 recognised course acceptable to the competent Authority
- Maintain strict company and customer confidentiality
- Attend and pass successfully all mandatory trainings & assessments according to the area of activity
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12284
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 01/12/2021