Are you an experienced Stores Supervisor looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Southend, looking to recruit a Stores Supervisor to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Southend with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Stores Supervisor will be responsible for carrying out day to day tasks in a timely and accurate manner to ensure all goods in and out of Stores are dealt with as needed and stock is maintained to company policy.
The responsibilities of the Stores Supervisor will involve:
- Ensure all personal are trained and adhere to company policy and procedures
- Booking in and location of new parts and AGS
- Picking parts from stores via picking lists and delivering to the shop floor in a timely manner
- Adjusting stock levels and part numbers as required
- Liaise with purchasing on stock corrections and order rejections.
- Control of a perpetual inventory stock takes every month
- Investigating and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Raising GRNs for booking in repairs and stock
- Packing items ready for shipment
- Liaising with couriers for shipping
- Knowledge of import export control IPR
- Arrange delivery and shipping of 3rd party repair work
The successful Stores Supervisor will have the following attributes:
- Previous supervisor experience in a similar role essential
- Previous experience within an aerospace environment desired but not essential
- Forklift licence holder preferred
- Import and export control
- Dangerous goods packing
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12101
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 14/10/2021