Are you a Fabrication Estimator from a Manufacturing or Sheet Metal Components Environment looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading FBO and Maintenance Repair Organisation who are looking to add an experienced Fabrication Estimator to their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted.
Reporting to the Costing Manager, the Fabrication Estimator will be responsible for playing a key role in the submission of quotations and tenders on behalf of the company. To interact with customers directly and fulfil their requirements. They will also work with a team to ensure accurate estimates are provided and that jobs are costed as per instruction.
Duties of the Fabrication Estimator will include:
- Ensure stable, transparent, and traceable market driven cost structures and provide accurate costing and pricing figures to the company’s business development team
- To estimate complex fabricated parts, pressings, stretch form, heat treatment, pipe/ducts and wet/dry Assembly.
- Produce accurate costing estimates in response to customers / product developments
- Obtain material, bought out and subcontract costs.
- Read and assess drawings confidently, be able to interpret MODELS and Lofts
- Ensure that Customer expectations are met and exceeded and identify areas for improvement
- Preparation of quotes, submission, putting and logging.
- Liaise with internal colleagues regarding product set-up, routings and other technical aspects
- Stay compliant with the latest manufacturing technologies
The successful Fabrication Estimator will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes:
- Estimating within Fabrication and/or Assembly is essential
- Previous experience in the manufacturing of sheet metal components
- Aviation experience is advantageous
- Experience working with Titanium, Aluminium and Steel
- CATIA (or similar) experience would be beneficial
- Prior Milling and/or turning experience is advantageous
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Right to live and work in UK, sponsorship isn’t provided
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12009
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 10/09/2021